• coordinate and conduct tests, prepare laboratory reports, e.g. empb, incoming inspection, series monitoring, failure analysis, ring comparative tests etc.
• planning, implementation and coordination of physical or functional testing and investigation projects of non-metal materials, lubricants or technical cleanliness.
• control, monitoring and optimization of equipment and other resources.
• presentation of test results as well as development, proposals and coordination of the possible solutions, including the implementation, realization and control of the defined measures.
• monitor of measures to achieve / maintain product quality according to the volkswagen product specifications and the legal requirements.
• master degree or above.
• major in organic chemistry, materials chemistry, non-metal material engineering, instrumental analysis, at a university or technical college or similar.
• familiar with the principle and operation of common laboratory instruments, e.g. icp-oes, ir, rem, gc, xrf etc.
• good understanding of laboratory technologies. teamwork, communication skills.
• good command of office software. experiences with lims, noli, kvs, imageaccess, material database etc. is an advantage.
• fluent in german and / or english.
• work experience is an advantage.